Mega Frankfurt Highway Traffic Disappeared

jzimmermann

I noticed this evening that the highway traffic around the airport on the A5 / E451 seems to have disappeared. Is this a known problem?

My machine specs:

Windows Xp Pro SP2

Intel Pentium 955 EE CPU

2GB Corsair DDR2 RAM

ASUS 1900 XTX Graphics Card

Adaptec Serial Attached (SAS) SCSI Raid Controller

2 x 73 GB Seagate Cheetah 15K SAS Disks in Raid0 Config

CH Product Controllers

I am running FS 9.1 and get very fluid framerates with the Mega Frankfurt airport scenery, and am rather sad that the really cool "Autobahn" traffic seems to be gone. I now just see texture blocks on the highway that should look like traffic from altitude. :roll:

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

Jerome

• Developer

Hi,

beside the check in this thread: http://forum.aerosoft-shop.com/viewtopic.php?t=6010

the most reasions for the disapear of the Traffic is the scenery order in the Library list: It is important, that the following order is defined:

1: AESLite for GAP-EDDF

2: EDDF-2005

3: EDDF_LC

AesLite must be above (higher Prio) then EDDF-2005 and the EDDF_LC entry. Otherwise the Scenery will "exclude" the Highway Traffic

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for getting back to me! I tried all your suggestions and also checked the other thread you mentioned. Unfortunately the traffic seemed irreparably broken. Luckily I still had a Ghost image that was taken just after I installed EDDF. Now all seems to be working again. Beats me how it broke.....

Jerome

Hi,

beside the check in this thread: http://forum.aerosoft-shop.com/viewtopic.php?t=6010

the most reasions for the disapear of the Traffic is the scenery order in the Library list: It is important, that the following order is defined:

1: AESLite for GAP-EDDF

2: EDDF-2005

3: EDDF_LC

AesLite must be above (higher Prio) then EDDF-2005 and the EDDF_LC entry. Otherwise the Scenery will "exclude" the Highway Traffic

brgds

Oliver Pabst