Status Update

Joshua Che.

honestly guys, there are persons who fly in dual core (single core) notebooks. We have to be really carefull on frames, that would make the product really unusable for most customers. It's nice to know you get to good frames, but that is, and will forever be, a dream for most people!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw a problem 3 days ago while flying to LTBA - EDDF (1.5 update) I opened the lights in cocpit(while approaching 7L) , and all vc textures gone but gauges stay still.Yesterday I tried again there were no problems.

I saw a problem 3 days ago while flying to LTBA - EDDF (1.5 update) I opened the lights in cocpit(while approaching 7L) , and all vc textures gone but gauges stay still.Yesterday I tried again there were no problems.

Would have been a better idea to open a separate topic on this.

Did the textures come back after some (maybe extended) loading time?

So, just to make sure. About the Go around problem. Will it be fixed in 1.11 or will you just dumb it to future updates or even as far as release of A318/319.

thanks,

Jouka

I don't know did you get my massage correctly. But to make it more formal lets use then word skip.

Jouka

Just kidding: You were talking of 'dump' (= put, place) but misspelled and used the word 'dumb' instead (dumb = stupid, silly).

Never mind, no offence intended.

Oh lol, didn't even notice such a mistake. But I think this is now going too OT. Back to the business, and to my question if there is any possible answer.

You know that when you just can't resist something... But you know it's wrong...

Anyway I feel so bad now for polluting the topic... Lol

Would have been a better idea to open a separate topic on this.

Did the textures come back after some (maybe extended) loading time?

When I closed the light everything was ok

All I can say is the Aerosoft did a awesome job on the A320/321 (Love the checklist add on.....that was sweet) and look forward to any SP1, but as mentioned before, are they any plans for A330, A340?

Archived