Status Update

Joshua Che.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would prefer to be used as much time as needed, as for example the ND lines are still causing issues at each update and I get the feeling (at least for 1.10) that somethings were improved but other problems were introduced [...]

Let me remind you that this is what the actual Airbus in real life also does. Sure there are some bugs with the line drawing, but the real Airbus is not that much better!

We have no information on that. Our long standing policy is no estimated release dates.

About the full new build I can understand.

But can we have fast Hotfix for problems like no TOD on turnaround flight ? My Bus still grounded until that.

I'm more interested about the hotfix for the TOD than brightness for display, without offending developer :)

Sorry for this post, but its my opinion.

I would lock "Status Updates" in the future. We have so many different threads for all possible parts of the Airbus, it´s nearly not possible to keep all informations up to date. If threads like this Developers Status Update are used to post everybodys wishes, i am loosing the overview.

Just my 2 cents.

Yikes, that's a real Airbus? Think I'd rather be aboard an AXE! ;-)

Pan pan, pan pan, pan pan, temporarily unsure of position, waiting for FO to join the dots!

• Aerosoft

Yikes, that's a real Airbus? Think I'd rather be aboard an AXE! ;-)

Pan pan, pan pan, pan pan, temporarily unsure of position, waiting for FO to join the dots!

yes, these are real images from real flights. It really happens regular.

Of course for pilots this is not such a big deal, they know how to fly after all and they would just fly the route manually if needed. It often seems simpilots forget the AP and ND are just to assist the pilot, they are not needed.

:) OK, OK, understood Emi and Mathijs. But if you "reproduce" also these we are already discussing here about a high end product :P

:) OK, OK, understood Emi and Mathijs. But if you "reproduce" also these we are already discussing here about a high end product :P

haha no, they're just part of the normal everyday operations ;):P

What for? They can add a weather radar, terrain radar and a multitude of other stuff, it will still run at 40-50fps on a properly configured FSX. Yes, on a PC with a quad core and nvidia graphics but still...

I was just guessing from the picture provided by Patrick! :P

What for? They can add a weather radar, terrain radar and a multitude of other stuff, it will still run at 40-50fps on a properly configured FSX. Yes, on a PC with a quad core and nvidia graphics but still...

No definatly not!

I can get about 20fps with the AAX and no more. To get more I would have to turn down my graphics level to a level where it no longer looks good. And I do have my FSX tweaked already.

(BTW, I5 2500k and GTX460 card).

Any news about new version ? it's a little big long about the TOD :)

In all honesty, we have not being able to replicate this problem on a consistent manner and hence its still illusive now. When I have any update I will update you in that thread (to prevent off topic on this thread).

And no, when its fixed it will be together with 1.11. We have now a few things that require a new build / or at least a updater and I don't want to have to "downgrade" the files to the existing version just for TOD on turnaround.

In all honesty, we have not being able to replicate this problem on a consistent manner and hence its still illusive now.

But some people have this problems and it is really annoying :/

Anyway, thanks for the update about new version

Nope, none at all. I get 60fps stable in flight (driver limited) and in most airports 40+. My heaviest airport is YMML by ORBX which is inside an ORBX region, plus it has a few addon airports surrounding it and it's the only place in FS world where i have FPS below 30 in some occasions.

i got exactly same with i5-2500k @ 4,6Ghz with GTX460.. except 60FPS i dont have set my limit.. so in air im getting over 70

Archived