Status Update

Joshua Che.

Finally,

SP1 is released. (and the cycle of support has more or less cooled down) I hope that most of your initial issues Pre-SP1 were solved.

Work is still on going to fix the Post-SP1 bugs in the Known Issues thread. Right now, most of the known issues thread bugs are fixed, but while waiting for those other bugs not fixed yet, I will let loose on the final new feature for the 320/321 (before A318/319 starts).

post-27228-0-73109300-1368793700.png

I wonder what I was doing that make me distracted and when into near stall :huh:.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very good, thanks for keep us updated as always Joshua.

Good developer work and team work of course.

Keep up the good job, and looking forward for A319.

Thanks.

This family, in the end, will be one hell of a pack. Oh yeah!

I hope it sells really good so you feel compelled to produce the A340-200/300 and A340-500/600. I'm with you, definitely.

I hope too :) +1 :)

This family, in the end, will be one hell of a pack. Oh yeah!

I hope it sells really good so you feel compelled to produce the A340-200/300 and A340-500/600. I'm with you, definitely.

I hope too :) +1 :)

ahaha portuguese wishes :D Also hope so ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Let's continue with the "Iberian" wishes.

Aerosoft have a customer for the former A330. I'm a satisfied customer. Think the crew deserves a big congratulations for all the effort achieving a NICE bird.

Regards

Thanks for the information.

You said some days ago that the GO-AROUND will be reworked, but it is not on the 'known issues' list.

Will it nevertheles be done ?

This Airbus is a superb airplane ! CONGRATULIONS for your work ! :)

Guy

You could also work on a separate system from the cockpit lighting, because currently there is a single button that is on all the lights in the cockpit. Should normally be separated from:
-Front Panel:
Focal lights
Letters and MCP
-Overhead:
letters
-Pedestal:
letters
I believe that the only difficulty that would be faced, is to create new commands to the lights on separately because the buttons are already present on cockpit.
I hope to be supported, because with this system the plane would be exceptional.

Thanks for the information.

You said some days ago that the GO-AROUND will be reworked, but it is not on the 'known issues' list.

Will it nevertheles be done ?

This Airbus is a superb airplane ! CONGRATULIONS for your work ! :)

Guy

It is not worked on at the moment. The overhaul is planned to be done during the 318/319, so we will probably release a hotfix the moment its stable and done.

Ok, thanks for the (honest) answer !

I take the opportunity to ask another question:

Also not on the 'known issues' list is the fact that the FMC gives wrong ALTITUDE indications for the waypoints. The altitudes for the different waypoints of the descent are completly wrong initially and continuously recalculated during the flight. More details here:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/68277-fmc-altitude-calculation/

I was told that this is a "well known bug". (I am new to the Aerosoft Airbus)

Also the waypoint DISTANCES in the Fmc are not updated during flight.

Those little flaws are surely not the most important, but they are just not nice in this superb airplane ! :)

Guy

Will you just release a hotfix for the post SP1 version or will it be a complete new build ?

Thanks

Joshua. Any chance of an update as to whether or not there will be another build ?

Thanks

• Aerosoft

Joshua, we only will got the display bightness or will have also overhead, pedestal, etc brightness?

The only change we will make now (and that will be last new feature for the Airbus X A320/A321 as we will start work on the A318/A319) will be dimmable displays. A complete redo of the FSX lighting system that would be needed for the other wishes is beyond this medium priced product.

Is there any chance of a release in the next few days or is it rather for the next few weeks ?

Thanks

We have no information on that. Our long standing policy is no estimated release dates.

I would prefer to be used as much time as needed, as for example the ND lines are still causing issues at each update and I get the feeling (at least for 1.10) that somethings were improved but other problems were introduced and this is not so pleasant. I do think that more time shall be allocated for testing / extended testing, hopefully next build 1.11 will be stable and close to "issues free" :)

Archived