I get a "not authorized to download data, check account"??

BadaBing

I had to reinstall FSX and all the add on programs, downloaded the latest update to NavPro and when I try to update, I keep getting a message that tells me I'm "not authorized to download data and to check my account" So I check my account and I can log in and everything seems ok. What is going on?

Cheers,

Rob

Hi Rob,

I suggest writing to support@aerosoft.com as this is most propably an activation issue which they would not discuss in the public forums because you would have to give out more details like your real name, e-mail addresss and order number.

BTW, on how many computers did you use your NavdataPro account already? I think there is a limited number of computers you can use it on before it will give you an error.

But if you are a legal owner (and did not share it with all your friends) Aerosoft will be able to help you there.

Archived