Next AES version

Hi Oliver, it would be nice if you could give us any update about the upcoming AES version, and maybe - sorry for the question - an estimate release timeframe? Thank you so much for your work and AES!

• Developer

As always I will provide info for the next version short before it will be available. I was blocked the last month with non FS related things, so I am just starting to work for the next release, KCLT is done and will be part of the next release.

Good to see you back Oliver.

It's been a while and I know you have been busy so a quick reminder...... :fallingbricks_s:

I would really like to be able to select which pushback truck to use (I really only use one) and of course select a long towbar if needed. :D

yeah wellcome again Oliver¡¡ :excellenttext_s: the real wait start for the new versión our patience will be the best way to help for your work, all the needs are sayed and the airport wishlist is complete.

Waiting for your next hit :goodluck_s:

mario

Hey Oliver,

Welcome back from your blocked month. Hope you do well. Keep up the good work. I only have 1 credit left at the moment. So I have to buy 10 more, because I read you are working on a release for more FS9 airports. Jippie.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FlightBeam KIAD :)

That one, FSDT's new JFK and the fsx version of KCLT are all eagerly awaited.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 2

On the Norilsk product page (release 27th of June) it says the following: 'Soon it will also be covered by AES.'

On the Norilsk product page (release 27th of June) it says the following: 'Soon it will also be covered by AES.'

Hi,

I must assume Aerosoft is still busy. Since may 18th no update given :-( In the meantime I bought 20 credits extra because I think many updated airports must follow for FS9. So I hope I didn't invest for nothing. I'm eagerly awaiting (with patience) for new airports to be serviced and where I can fly to.

• Developer

I expect the version 2.31 for week, but this depends how much time the weekend will give me. List of airports not final now, will follow.

I expect the version 2.31 for week, but this depends how much time the weekend will give me. List of airports not final now, will follow.

Many thanks.

Hope to see LPLA and LPHR included in AES.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Okay well,

what is new in version 2.31?

Cheers!

Simply wait for its release and you'll get the answer. OK? ;)

Thanks Oliver for the information - very good news. I'm happy about every new airport. I'hope A_A Bangkok, FSDT Vancouver and Flightbeam Dulles will be included ;)

Archived