Sliding Table

cgentil

Hi,

When descending, without co-pilot, F/O is always saying 'Sliding tables', if I don't activate co-pilot, she continues saying 'Sliding tables'.

Chirag,

this is clear because if you do not use the copilot you manually have to stow the sliding table (like any other functionality if the copilot is not set to ON). Please see #225 of the Vol6 StepbyStep Guide.

Regards,

Hanse

I'm not talking about co-pilot table.

I had table extended, when f/o said to retract, I retract, but f/o continue 'sliding tables'.

Hi Chirag,

so you are talking about the captains sliding table. Why not mentioning it earlier because it could have saved us some time.

• Did you use the copilot functionality during the whole flight i. e. also when the copilot sliding table was extended reaching cruise level? Or did you switch it ON and OFF during the flight?
  • When did you extend the captains sliding table and when tried to stow it manually?

Regards,

Hanse

Hi Chirag,

so you are talking about the captains sliding table. Why not mentioning it earlier because it could have saved us some time.

• Did you use the copilot functionality during the whole flight i. e. also when the copilot sliding table was extended reaching cruise level? Or did you switch it ON and OFF during the flight?
  • When did you extend the captains sliding table and when tried to stow it manually?

Regards,

Hanse

Hanse,

Sorry.

1- I only had used CLs on flight, no co-pilot.

2- When I reached my CRZ level I extended tha table, then in CL when F/O said "Sliding table" I stowed and she continues "Sliding table".

I had once this issue also, before 1.10.

Table was extended on the ground and then stowed. Unfortunately in flight whatever I did (table ON, table OFF, checklist on/off, co-pilot on/off) I think message was still on repeat.

It happend only once so I have no additional data to mention from me here to help you on this.

Hi,

the Captains and F/O sliding tables are handled in different ways:

• Captain: There are clickspots for manual extending and storing the table. During the APPR checklist the table is automatically stored if it is still extended at this moment.
  • F/O: There are no clickspots. The table is automatically extended (if the Copilot is set to ON) after reaching cruise altitude and stored during the APPR checklist

The problem with the current version is. If the copilot is switched OFF after cruise level has been reached (i. e. F/O table is extended) then the user has no chance manually to store F/O table. This will be changed with the next hotfix i. e. F/O table will be stored during the APPR checklist not considering if the Copilot functionality is ON or OFF. This change shopuld solve the problem.

Regards,

Hanse

Hi,

the Captains and F/O sliding tables are handled in different ways:

• Captain: There are clickspots for manual extending and storing the table. During the APPR checklist the table is automatically stored if it is still extended at this moment.
  • F/O: There are no clickspots. The table is automatically extended (if the Copilot is set to ON) after reaching cruise altitude and stored during the APPR checklist

The problem with the current version is. If the copilot is switched OFF after cruise level has been reached (i. e. F/O table is extended) then the user has no chance manually to store F/O table. This will be changed with the next hotfix i. e. F/O table will be stored during the APPR checklist not considering if the Copilot functionality is ON or OFF. This change shopuld solve the problem.

Regards,

Hanse

Thanks Hanse.

Archived