Checklist hangs during climb

Michael2

• Developer

After installing 1.10 I can't get past the climb phase on the automated checklist. The checklist/copilot doesn't recognize that I have reached cruise altitude and there seems to be no way to advance the checklist.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Michael,

does the FMA on the PFD state that CRUIZE LEVEL has been reached i. e. it should state ALT or ALT CRZ? Did you enter a CRUIZE LEVEL into the MCDU INIT A page?

Regards,

Hanse

• Developer

Thank you for the reply Hanse. The PFD indicates ALT, not ALT CRZ. However the performance page on the MCDU does show cruise as the active phase. I did enter a cruise level of 31,000 feet on INIT page.

I don't know if it makes a difference, but I generally start my flights at the gate and set the aircraft state to ready to taxi and then turn on the checklists and copilot. The checklists work well until climb and then the checklist won't advance. I can't even set the aircraft state to cruise manually -- the option isn't available in the right MCDU.

Hi Michael,

does the FMA on the PFD state that CRUIZE LEVEL has been reached i. e. it should state ALT or ALT CRZ? Did you enter a CRUIZE LEVEL into the MCDU INIT A page?

Regards,

Hanse

• 2 weeks later...

Because there has been no answer I believe that the problem has been solved and mark this topic as solved and closed.

Hanse

Archived