Initial DHC-2 Beaver install?

prowler

I have a question regarding the 4 files I downloaded after purchasing the beaver and want to avoid any issues with intallation.

The 4 files which were listed, after my purchase are:

AO_BEA_150_UPD.zip

AO_BEA_153.zip

AO_BEA_153_UPD.zip

AO_FLIGHT_CALCULATOR_PROMO.zip

I'm not concerned about the "AO_FLIGHT_CALCULATOR_PROMO.zip", at this point as it's unrelated to the Beaver install.

Do all 3 of the beaver files have to be installed? I'm confused as to why I have a AO_BEA_150_UPD, when I don't have the 150 version...is that something that appeared on the download screen but is not needed? As a guess I would say I need only the 153 and the 153 UPDATE to correctly install the Beaver but want to be sure.

Thanks!

Vic

Hello Vic,

The only file you need to download and install at present is the AO_BEA_153.zip as this is the latest installer file and non of the others are required.

The reason you see the other files is that when we issue an update for a product it automatically gets placed into the account of everyone who purchases the product. So for people with lower version installers they require the updates from that version onwards. You would only need to to use any updates above V1.53 IE: V1.54 if any come out.