Skathios texture trouble

pierreaf

hi Lars,

iv try all you ve told me and the problem is always there...

i have try a news fsx.cfg ...same..

i ve put the no water effect.. same..

i ve change the setting as you said in the fsx.cfg .. idem

i dont use gex or ultimate..

i just use activesky2012 and for the water too..

as i told you before when i analyse the groundwork bgl it says that textures missing... is it not the problem?

i ve redownload and install again in administrator mode the scenery i bought in simmarket but same trouble..

i keep positive even and sure we will find the solution .. !!

cheers,

Pierre

• Aerosoft

Our installers check all files when it is done so I doubt that would make any difference.

The problem must be in some non standard bit of FSX. 90% of these problems are sorted out by deleting FSX.cfg and letting FS build a new one as it starts, but you say this is done. I would continue to disable ALL other add-on scenery.

Hi

Have done all that ready. Just left skiathos as the only scenerie. But problem always there ...have make a new fsx.cfg too problem still there ...

Hi,

So beautiful weather today on Skiathos, so beautiful sea , so beautiful flight and so beautiful approch on the runway flying low over the beautiful sea and nice landing !!! that s the paradise !!

FINALLYI HAVE FOUND THE SOLUTION OF MY PROBLEM !! YUPIE!! :excellenttext_s:

it was the configuration of a texture's set of water from activesky. i change the set to another one and everything is ok !!

thanks so much to you all for the discussion we ve got together to try to find the solution.

have nice flights !

and see you for the next problem , hope very distant !!

cheers,

Pierre

Hi,

So beautiful weather today on Skiathos, so beautiful sea , so beautiful flight and so beautiful approch on the runway flying low over the beautiful sea and nice landing !!! that s the paradise !!

FINALLYI HAVE FOUND THE SOLUTION OF MY PROBLEM !! YUPIE!! :excellenttext_s:

it was the configuration of a texture's set of water from activesky. i change the set to another one and everything is ok !!

thanks so much to you all for the discussion we ve got together to try to find the solution.

have nice flights !

and see you for the next problem , hope very distant !!

cheers,

Pierre

:clap_s:

Hope it can help other simmers too

thanks for help again

was great to see people searching for me too and have nice contacts too.

nice forum.

cheers,

Pierre

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

I have similar problem, what do I do to resolve? HELP ME

Your problem got nothing to do with Skiathos! And please avoid double posts.

Archived