A couple of strange ones

balus

1. Pause at climb thrust - is it supposed to and can I turn it off?

2. Current flight the co-pilot didn't raise the gear or the flaps - called for climb thrust though.

Have hotfix 14 and 15 loaded.

yes I checked that and it is off, plus it doesn't pause at any other waypoints

Edit: I do have Pause at TOD set

(...)

2. Current flight the co-pilot didn't raise the gear or the flaps - called for climb thrust though.

(...)

I guess this callout is made even when the copilot is passive - have you checked your copilot is actively handling checklist items?

yes he did call for climb thrust so I assume he was active. Once I raised the gear and flaps the checklist continued.

yes

edit and pause at TOD didn't happen.

I set the altimeter well before, about 20 miles out I heard the descent preparation checklist - waited for a pause but then the TOD marker disappeared, so I pushed the ALT button

this is my second flight on 1.10 and the second time that the pause on TOD hasn't worked - was prepared to put the first one down to a screw up on my part and I'm still prepared to do that with this one if I can understand what it was that I screwed up.

Archived