"Landing MeMo"

marc320

On final the Landing C/L is Green and displayed. My F/O announce Landing MeMo and doesnt stop. the C/L continu normaly after landing to parking but "Landing Memo can be heard always.

I fly with full action by F/O.

Any Idea?

I'm experiencing the same issue. I have the two airports in Houston set up with flight plans and fly the 20nm between the two of them back and forth as a quick practice for getting used to the airplane. I am also using the F/O checklist. When I fly the route in one direction,the F/O asks for "Go Around Altitude" on final approach. The Captain replies "Check". The F/O then immediately calls out "Landing Memo". The Captain replies, "Check, no blue." That is the way it is supposed to work. Going the other direction however, I am experiencing what I believe you are experiencing. The F/O asks for "Go Around Altitude" but the Captain does not respond. She repeats the request continually all the way to touchdown. After landing, the "Go Around Altitude" ceases but then she calls out "Landing Memo" and does so continuously until you end the flight.

I am setting up my flightplans identically in both directions and using the exact same procedures and altitudes. I am at a loss as to why it does it at one airport and not at the other. I may try landing on a different runway at the discrepant airport to see if it still does it.

I too would welcome someone to come forward with a possible cause.

On final the Landing C/L is Green and displayed. My F/O announce Landing MeMo and doesnt stop. the C/L continu normaly after landing to parking but "Landing Memo can be heard always.

I fly with full action by F/O.

Any Idea?

Same here.

same here landing memo keeps going off and does not stop until engines are shut down. Occasionally pilot acknowledges after landing.

This happens to me only if FLAPS CONF3 is set. Of course, I "fix" it by selecting CONF FULL and then he acknowledges...

I have this problem too.... " Landing memo " announcement continues until the end of flight.

What the first officier ( or me...) has to do ???

Which is the action corrispondent to " landing Memo " ?

Why Aerosoft doesn't reply ??

Why Aerosoft doesn't reply ??

If you look at the top of this topic you will see that it is already marked as "Being Researched". This means we are trying to reproduce i. e. that we are able to indentify the problem and to "repair" it. Until then please wait for a statement......

Regards,

Hanse

If you look at the top of this topic you will see that it is already marked as "Being Researched". This means we are trying to reproduce i. e. that we are able to indentify the problem and to "repair" it. Until then please wait for a statement......

Regards,

Hanse

Ok I've understood about the problem investigation.

But my question was about what kind of action the pilot should do for satisfying the call " landing memo " ?

I don't find nothing on the manual.

Hi,

we identified the problem. It is connected to using FLAPS 3 for landing (instead of FLAPS FULL) and based on a last minute change of the flaps coding. Problem will be fixed with the next hotfix (release date not yet known).

Regards,

Hanse

Hi,

we identified the problem. It is connected to using FLAPS 3 for landing (instead of FLAPS FULL) and based on a last minute change of the flaps coding. Problem will be fixed with the next hotfix (release date not yet known).

Regards,

Hanse

Great Hanse !

Thankyou a lot ! :excellenttext_s:

But you didn't answer my question.... :byesad_s:

Great Hanse !

Thankyou a lot ! :excellenttext_s:

But you didn't answer my question.... :byesad_s:

Currently you can do nothing to stop that call if you use FLAPS 3. To avoid the problem please do not use FLAPS 3 until the hotfix is released.....

Hanse

Archived