AAA with AAX

To me this sums it up perfectly

Aerosoft Are Amazing with the AAX

The effort and fantastic support that has gone into bringing V1.10 to the table is fantastic. Well done to all those involved, and Thank You to the Aerosoft community, who not only beta test, but so quickly help one another out with issues - and it all happens so quickly.................

My thoughts exactly .

At least now people are taking the time to thank the developers and Beta testers for the work supplied on this add on . Compare the Extended ( or whatever it's called now ) to the AirbusX released in 2010 . Now with SP1 released the nitpicking has already started along with " suggestions " for SP2 . Seriously , if everybody paid as much attention to their own work as has been shown here , the world would be a different place . Since the release in December there have been several updates , hotfixes and now a Service Pack with no time off for those involved . I can imagine that some will be glad to finish the project , although it seems with the follow up 318 / 319 and 330 that will not be for some time .

The Extended is Aerosoft's software rendering of an Airbus A320 or 321 , it is not a miniature copy of one , and for €40 ( or half that ) is definately cheaper than the real one .

Why not give the guys here a break , enjoy flying this ( in your eyes ) defective add on .

I like to follow the threads here on the forum , but the constant " fault finding " is certainly taking the fun out of it for me .

Hopefully the " moaners " will take a couple of days off and let the guys here do the same .

John

First of all, let me just say that I'm not trying to hate at all, neither I do not support these kind of posts, or anything similar.

Have you noticed how posts that just praise Aerosoft, which are not as useful gain so much upvotes, while some really useful, well-thought posts don't gain any upvotes or even some downvotes?

Again please have in mind that I'm not negative about this, it's just an observation.

Still though, I agree that the latest update is truly amazing (thanks!).

First of all, let me just say that I'm not trying to hate at all, neither I do not support these kind of posts, or anything similar.

Have you noticed how posts that just praise Aerosoft, which are not as useful gain so much upvotes, while some really useful, well-thought posts don't gain any upvotes or even some downvotes?

Again please have in mind that I'm not negative about this, it's just an observation.

Still though, I agree that the latest update is truly amazing (thanks!).

I can't speak for all users of course, but myself and others for sure recognize useful posts, especially when users like yourself, Oliver, and John, provide informative and correct support, or asking the right questions so support can be provided (makes less work for us ;) ). Those always earn an upvote from me!

EDIT: Just as an example of yours: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/67893-problem-saving-and-opening-new-windows/?p=484106

The great thing about the voting system is it allows users to give a "+1" to posts they like or agree with, ones they feel should be here and be seen, and not have to clog the thread with just a simple "+1" in a post.

Either way, glad you all are enjoying SP1!

My reply to the original poster was to echo his feelings about the product that Aerosoft have " given " to us . It has in many ways delivered more than what was written on the box and now ofcourse new models and types are to be expected .

Unfortunately as I wrote earlier , although some people are satisfied with what they have ( even if they do not say so here ) , others seem hell bent in finding every concievable ( insignificant ) error they can find . As if a line is now shorter or longer than it was or the text is a wrong colour . This just says that the developers / testers and real world Airbus pilots got it wrong , or do they think that is not important ? I think the second and I am sure that the majority of users here think the same .

I was involved ( in a very small part ) with the AirbusX from the very begining in January / February 2010 and now three years later comparing the original with what has now been released they are two completely different products , so at least give them credit for that .

As for helping others , my expertise was with the pain ( t ) kit , the original also had the same name and installing repaints . For me the original AirbusX would not fly on my PC , so I never got any pleasure from it or my repaints , with the Extended at least I also can enjoy the odd flight .

John

Archived