After landing - Next flight checklist

cgentil

As titles says,

After landing, if I want to to other flight (without simulator restart or reload plane), I can't do checklists already done in previous flight.

Check:

aacc6782512b6522f0864354e1526730.png

Hi Chirag,

may I suggest that you please read the Vol6 StepbyStep tutorial because I see from your various questions in this forum that you are using the AXE by "try and error".

I assume that you are talking about "Turnaround" i. e. all systems are set back after one flight has been finished. For this "aircraft state" you have two options. One is to wait 5 minutes after the Parking CL has been finished - then all systems are automatically set back..... Just set the Checklist- and Copilot functionality to ON and you can start with the Cockpit Preparation CL (for/after Turnaround we are using a minimized version). If you do not want to wait those 5 minutes or want to start with the Turnaround State just load this state from the menu.

Regards,

Hanse

Hi Chirag,

may I suggest that you please read the Vol6 StepbyStep tutorial because I see from your various questions in this forum that you are using the AXE by "try and error".

I assume that you are talking about "Turnaround" i. e. all systems are set back after one flight has been finished. For this "aircraft state" you have two options. One is to wait 5 minutes after the Parking CL has been finished - then all systems are automatically set back..... Just set the Checklist- and Copilot functionality to ON and you can start with the Cockpit Preparation CL (for/after Turnaround we are using a minimized version). If you do not want to wait those 5 minutes or want to start with the Turnaround State just load this state from the menu.

Regards,

Hanse

Hi Hanse,

The issue is if i don't have all checklists done of previous flight? I can't start a new one? Starting from 1st checklists?

And systems reset? How many time take to automatically reset after landing?

Hi Hanse,

The issue is if i don't have all checklists done of previous flight? I can't start a new one? Starting from 1st checklists?

And systems reset? How many time take to automatically reset after landing?

Please read the last paragraph of chapter 5.24 (Vol6 StepbyStep Guide) - there you will find th answer. This is a complete reset and does not take into consideration if there are "open" CL from the previous flight. But normally you are not coming so far if the previous CL = Parking has not been finished. Another option to newly start is: Load the Turn Around aircraft state ......

Hanse

Please read the last paragraph of chapter 5.24 (Vol6 StepbyStep Guide) - there you will find th answer. This is a complete reset and does not take into consideration if there are "open" CL from the previous flight. But normally you are not coming so far if the previous CL = Parking has not been finished. Another option to newly start is: Load the Turn Around aircraft state ......

Hanse

Hanse, yes all right.

Can lock the topic.

Archived