avionics unreadable in Beaver VC

dswo

I've had the Beaver for a couple weeks now. Like the visual models and flight dynamics, but find the radios impossible to read from the modern VC, especially the NAV/COM. Swapping in different gauges doesn't seem to work, either: either the digits are wrongly sized, or out of place in some way.

Anyone know of a fix for this?

Here are two screenshots, one from the driver's seat at normal (1x) magnification and another with the viewpoint moved right in front of the radio stack and zoomed in.

Thanks for the suggestion, Shawn, but I still have the same problem. Here's the screenshot I took before moving the viewpoint.

Thanks for staying with me, Shaun. If you look at the NAV/COMM in one of the two blow-up shots, you can see that the problem is not contrast but size. The numbers are tiny, tiny, tiny. The solution would seem to be a different gauge. What I've found, though, is most digital gauges get very funny here. If you play around with the VC sections of panel.cfg for this aircraft, you'll find that the Y sizing is about one third what you would expect. There's something about the geometry of this VC that stretches things out vertically. I don't know why this was done, but it does make gauges less readable, and digital gauges (I mean ones with numbers, not necessarily glass cockpits) suffer the most.