Start cockpit with door closed

cgentil

Hi,

We can't start the checklist with front door closed, why?

I only can with front door open, otherwise I can't if I close my door before start checklist.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Chirag,

I do not get your question: Why you want to start the "Cockpit Preparation Checklist" with closed doors? Cockpit Preparation is normally performed before or during passenger boarding. Doors are closed before Pushback and Engine Start........ To start all checklists a defined Aircraft State is needed so that we know where to start from. For the Cockpit Prepartion CL it is "COLD & DARK" (or since release 1.10 "TURNAROUND"). Between a lot of other required settings for the Cockpit Preparation CL at least the front passenger door must be opend. .....

Regards,

Hanse

Hi Chirag,

I do not get your question: Why you want to start the "Cockpit Preparation Checklist" with closed doors? Cockpit Preparation is normally performed before or during passenger boarding. Doors are closed before Pushback and Engine Start........ To start all checklists a defined Aircraft State is needed so that we know where to start from. For the Cockpit Prepartion CL it is "COLD & DARK" (or since release 1.10 "TURNAROUND"). Between a lot of other required settings for the Cockpit Preparation CL at least the front passenger door must be opend. .....

Regards,

Hanse

Thanks, Hanse.

Archived