Congratulations

Good idea. Oh wait, at second thought, no i shouldn't. :mallet_s:

Let's vote here, too:

Reply A: There's a reason why I voted for the QW BAe146 instead of the AXE. Just%20Kidding.gif

Reply B: When SP1 is out it's just about time for Joshua to receive the AVSIM Lifetime Achievement Award. biggrin.png

Let's vote here, too:

Reply A: There's a reason why I voted for the QW BAe146 instead of the AXE. Just%20Kidding.gif

Reply B: When SP1 is out it's just about time for Joshua to receive the AVSIM Lifetime Achievement Award. biggrin.png

B.

Let's vote here, too:

B

We're waiting for one bug fix for SP1, all other issues and tests have been done.

Oh yeah.

Can you tell which is bug?

Thanks Mathijs.

I honestly believe that this plane deserves its price. The things the developers offered and the things the developers is offering and the things that the developers are going to offer in future. Hope to see a less buggy SP1 soon.

Archived