ZIP for PRO-ATC-X is missing !

Otto Groschenbügel

Purchased PRO-ATC-X today, installed it. Then openend NavDataPro, found the "Pointsoft PRO-ATC/X entry with the correct path. Cycle: installed (v.1304 R.1, backup (not found)

So I tried to update this Data. Got an error message:

ERROR: File not found PRO-ATC-X.zip

Installation failed Pointsoft PRO-ATC/X

it seems that NavDataPro failed to place this ZIP into the

...:\Aerosoft NAVDATAPRO\NavDataPro\downloads\NavDataProCycle

folder. There were files for 3 other programs that have been updated by NavdataPro without problems.

So there seems to be an issue with PRO ATC. Please get it fixed !

THANKS A LOT !

Problem is your end. Nav Pro installed fine into PATC-X for me. Check folder permissions and make sure UAC is off.Make sur you have set the correct path in Nav Pro for PATCX

Problem is your end. Nav Pro installed fine into PATC-X for me. Check folder permissions and make sure UAC is off.Make sur you have set the correct path in Nav Pro for PATCX

Maybe it's my end. But I don't think it's Pro ATCs fault. UAC is off, folders have all permissions and the path is set as I already mentioned in my post.

Once again:

NavPro did not succeed to download the ZIP for PRO-ATC from the Aerosoft folders, as it did with 3 ZIPs for other Prepar3d/FSX addons.

I bypassed this problem by looking into the ZIP files I already had and found that inside the ZIP for FlightSim Commander was AIRAC data. So I copied that zip, renamed the copy to PRO-ATC-X.zip, placed it back into ..:\Aerosoft NAVDATAPRO\NavDataPro\downloads\NavDataProCycle. Then I was finally able to install that data with NavPro into PRO-ATC. Then imported that AIRAC data in PRO-ATC. SUCCESS !!!

But that's no solution for somebody that doesn't have an adequate ZIP-file !

Archived