Checklist B

Seph69

• Deputy Sheriffs

Consequences of NO manual for right and left FMC... LOL

Yes there are no seperat Manuals, but the MCDU is covered in the step-by-step guide. So clearly a sign of not using the provided documentation!

Yes there are no seperat Manuals, but the MCDU is covered in the step-by-step guide. So clearly a sign of not using the provided documentation!

IMOP that's not true, because you have thoushand of different situation at every single fly and a non clear documantation is given also by at least 50 post with asking things about how to do that or this in FMC. Specially now, when in SP1 change some things. That mean the tutorial will be out of date, because new feature will be added. And don't forget that not all are "experts" as I think you are... for example me I never use an FMC untill now, and think like me some users have to improve thei're knowledge. A thing is the manuals and another thing is the experience for every single part. Is like when you buy a new PC : you have the hardware manuals, but also the software manuals...

IMOP that's not true, because you have thoushand of different situation at every single fly and a non clear documantation is given also by at least 50 post with asking things about how to do that or this in FMC.

Others may not read the documentation, either.

Specially now, when in SP1 change some things. That mean the tutorial will be out of date, because new feature will be added.

Do you know the new tutorial already, to be published with v1.1?

And don't forget that not all are "experts" as I think you are... for example me I never use an FMC untill now, and think like me some users have to improve thei're knowledge. A thing is the manuals and another thing is the experience for every single part. Is like when you buy a new PC : you have the hardware manuals, but also the software manuals...

Right! Otto doesn't want you to learn the documentation by heart - he's just confirming that the right MCDU part in the step-by-step-guide gets overlooked and/or forgotten quite often ...

I like those hwo has nothing else to do that giving me negative vote for everithing I say in this forum... HAHAHA veeery LOL....

You re-discover something that slipped your mind after reading the step-by-step guide: They vote you down for that.

You state something that's plainly wrong - both MCDUs are covered in the documentation: They vote you up for that.

These votes are really, really absurd ...

To me indicated very limited intelligence and IQ under the limit the person hwo invented this votes. He must have a very, very, very poor brain and presumtion and must soffer by high inferiority complex. Anyway... if this make them happy.... let's LOL!I don't give a damn about thei're vote's! Poor people.

My granpa use to say: "No matter if they talk good or bad about you.... wich is important is that they keep talking. Start to worry when they didn't." ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi all,

I just want to add something which should have been mentioned in the beginning from someone. Unfortunately I did not look into the Forum every hour because I am currently occupied with other priorities. After the following information the topic should have been closed as SOLVED - because MCDU L is another topic and has nothing to do with "CHECKLIST B" .....

• In chapter 4.7 of the Vol6 StepbyStep Guide - last item of the listing - it is stated: The checklist menu has two pages = A and B. To toggle between the two pages just push the MCDU arrow buttons showing left or right.
  • This manual has always been updated (in English and German) with every release and with 1.10 there will be also updated versions available. An updated version in all the other languages is current WIP (Adrian should remember this because he is one of our translators).

It is not a problem for me if people do not read / remember every item of the documentation. That is the reason why we are providing support. But what I do not like is if others are putting additional things "on top" of this subject and are making wrong statements.

Hanse

(...)

• In chapter 4.7 of the Vol6 StepbyStep Guide - last item of the listing - it is stated: The checklist menu has two pages = A and B. To toggle between the two pages just push the MCDU arrow buttons showing left or right.

I think this is what Otto was referring to, without stating it explicitly.

• This manual has always been updated (in English and German) with every release and with 1.10 there will be also an updated version available. An updated version in all the other languages is current WIP (Adrian should remember this because he is one of our translators).

Thanks for confirmation! I was actually guessing in my post above!

Archived