Coast Guard project betatesters wanted

Hi Mathijs,

I would like to be considered as a beta tester for this product. Below are my specifications, and I have been involved in publishing reviews for commercial products in the past (www.flightsim.com as an example).

AMD XP3000

1 gig XMS PC3200 ram

Nvidia 6800 GT

2x36 gb 15000 rpm SCSI Cheetah hard drives

Soundblaster Audigy 2 Gamer sound card

WinXP Pro w.sp2

etc.

Let me know if I can help with this project,

Regards,

Robert (aka Ripmaster!)

Hi Mathijs,

I would like to be considered as a beta tester for this product. Below are my specifications, and I have been involved in publishing reviews for commercial products in the past (www.flightsim.com as an example).

AMD XP3000

1 gig XMS PC3200 ram

Nvidia 6800 GT

2x36 gb 15000 rpm SCSI Cheetah hard drives

Soundblaster Audigy 2 Gamer sound card

WinXP Pro w.sp2

etc.

Let me know if I can help with this project,

Regards,

Robert (aka Ripmaster!)

Okay Robert your in. You should now see the Coast Guard beta forum.

I sure have some time to spare but I'm getting my new system tomorrow so I'll probably be busy installing the next couple of days. I'd like to have an option to join, however.

Best

I wouldn't mind helping if you still need some more testers. I've helped before, but due to outdated pc I'm sure I was of little value. New pc should alleviate that issue now.

I have a question, I know you wanted people to own the Seahawk package already. Well I don't. But you said you are creating a stand-alone package and won't you need someone to test that? Just a concern, because that is what I plan on getting. Also, if that is something that you would like or request help on, I'm game to give it a shot. I understand beta testing position apps are closed, but I didn't see anything for the stand-alone so I was confused and concerned.