Release Notes 1.10 (as good as we know it now)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be the fantasy value calculation corrected on the "Init Fuel Prediction" - Page in version 1.10 ?

For Example: Trip/Time as 0.3 / 0002 for a flight from LOWW to HEGN ;)

I think no. Not mentioned.

Is possible in next version (1.10) or next version implement the trim reset when you land? in real airbus this happen.

Now bus don't do this? Never took a look in this.

If no, Should be fine if can include.

The installer tests have started today, but one of the developers just moved house so we could be loosing a couple of days. As I said, we are not rushing this one.

Thank you,

No rush, we don't want an unfinished product

I also have my semester exams now :hanged_s:

Will this next release be able to make me coffee during cruise? ; b

Seriously, you guys keep up the good work. This Airbus has been an absolute joy to learn and fly. Thank you for keeping your customers informed.

Todd

Will this next release be able to make me coffee during cruise? ; b

Seriously, you guys keep up the good work. This Airbus has been an absolute joy to learn and fly. Thank you for keeping your customers informed.

Todd

Seriously, the flight attendant will bring you coffee twelve times during cruise :P:lol:

Seriously, the flight attendant will bring you coffee twelve times during cruise :P:lol:

Can I have Emanuel's flight attendant implemented in my v1.1?!? rolleyes.gif

(...) Get (...) a nice co pilot/FA to fly with you when it's released and then you'll be distracted anyways ;)

Can I have Emanuel's flight attendant implemented in my v1.1?!? rolleyes.gif

No way I'll give her away, she's all mine :P

No offense intended at all to anybody ... but I was wondering what I would do, in case the F/A were male ... unknw.gif

You still got an F/O and another F/A left :P

Chances are good nowadays ;)

Is possible in next version (1.10) or next version implement the trim reset when you land? in real airbus this happen.

The trim in the AXE has always since V1.0 been programmed to reset after landing and below 80 knots. If that does not happen, than create a thread about it.

Whats up guys..... sorry haven't read much ...was drunk the last 5 days...and now i'm recovering of a hang over...

:coffee_s::coffee_s::coffee_s::coffee_s::coffee_s::coffee_s::coffee_s: (coffee...need a lot)

keep up the good work guys

Archived