Release Notes 1.10 (as good as we know it now)

Three days minimal. I would say five days minimal actually.

We got a new build that is being tested now. Monday we'll build a new installer and test that. If there is any issue we take a step back. What I posted is what we intend to include, there was no mentioning of any date, right? Just take a drink, have fun. It'll come when it comes.

Weekend included or just weekdays?

Yeah, I got my drink right now :P

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news!!!

FDE: New Flaps model. Does it mean proper 1+F (when on ground and lever at 1), and, flaps[only] auto-retraction during climb ?

Great news!!!

FDE: New Flaps model. Does it mean proper 1+F (when on ground and lever at 1), and, flaps[only] auto-retraction during climb ?

I'd think so. Maybe even a "slats only" when going from clean into CONF 1?

EDIT: spelling of 'slats' corrected ... :glare_s:

drunk already?.....schlantssch...hold up im getting sum drinks too.... :P

:cheers_s::bigdrink_s:

Maybe that'll help my landings....stuffed my last one.....

I'm not sure why you guys aren't drunk already :huh::D

What about vnav? And YO-YO?

Did you see the video of the AXE with VDEV test ?, VNAV is very accurate judging from what I saw from the video, and the yoyo is green, EFIS 2 I guess :)

What about hydraulic system? I don't know (or how to do) but i guess, flight controls can move when engines off and apu running.. But Aex, can not allow move side stick..

What about hydraulic system? I don't know (or how to do) but i guess, flight controls can move when engines off and apu running.. But Aex, can not allow move side stick..

If you peef issue is NOT in this list it really does not make any sense to ask about it as this is all we have been working on an anything else is not being looked at this moment. We got a list of over 50 additional issues we would like to change or add, but that's all long term stuff and not for this update.

The APU supplies the aircraft with bleed air and electricity. For hydraulic power you need turn on the electric hydraulic pump. With this pump

you pressurize the yellow system and the PTU will pressurize the green system (if activated). The blue system will remain unpressurized.

So you can move all control surfaces that are driven by the green and yellow system when APU is running and the engine are shut off.

The blue system will be pressurized after the start of one engine.

I hope that helps a little bit

Its already available within the current version ..

Look at the electronic pump button in the overhead panel .. press it to turn it on while the APU running to get what you want.

The APU supplies the aircraft with bleed air and electricity. For hydraulic power you need turn on the electric hydraulic pump. With this pump

you pressurize the yellow system and the PTU will pressurize the green system (if activated). The blue system will remain unpressurized.

So you can move all control surfaces that are driven by the green and yellow system when APU is running and the engine are shut off.

Here is a confirmation ;)

Its already available within the current version ..

Look at the electronic pump button in the overhead panel .. press it to turn it on while the APU running to get what you want.

Thank you so much.. I didn't see elec pump button.. Its working.. :)

Archived