HELP FOR WOAI! (World of AI) (FSX)

EKQFVS9WBA

I need help with WOAI.

I was able to install AND run only one package, the Air India one, before I was unable to do anymore.

After installing and running the Air India package on FSX (no problems there) I downloaded the Qantas, Singapore Airlines, British Airways, and Virgin Atlantic packages. I then tried to install those with WOAI, starting with the Virgin one, and each time, I got this reply. (SEE BELOW)

Has anyone else had this problem? I tried several tutorials, but no luck. Is there an explanation for this?

(This is the British Airways error message)

post-82357-0-44475200-1366839806_thumb.p

I need help with WOAI.

I was able to install AND run only one package, the Air India one, before I was unable to do anymore.

After installing and running the Air India package on FSX (no problems there) I downloaded the Qantas, Singapore Airlines, British Airways, and Virgin Atlantic packages. I then tried to install those with WOAI, starting with the Virgin one, and each time, I got this reply. (SEE BELOW)

Has anyone else had this problem? I tried several tutorials, but no luck. Is there an explanation for this?

(This is the British Airways error message)

Did you run the Woai installer as administrator?

Archived