Checklists - Details / Pronounciation

Leslie

I am encountering 2 problems with the Checklists.

1. With the COPILOT in OFF position , I get a repeated call when the checklist comes to the Landing Altitude. The Manual says that such repeats should be corrected manually. Up till now I have not been succsesful in finding a way to correct this manually. ( With the COPILOT in ON position the action by the Pilot Flying is "Set". So my question is how can I insert the Landing Altitude manually?

2. Volume 5 carries tables of the Checklists but these are different from those actually done and heard in the cockpit with the CHECKLISTS in ON. I find a few of these difficult to understand what is said, so would it be possible to have a printable version of these Checklists?

Leslie

Hi,

1. With the COPILOT in OFF position , I get a repeated call when the checklist comes to the Landing Altitude. The Manual says that such repeats should be corrected manually. Up till now I have not been succsesful in finding a way to correct this manually. ( With the COPILOT in ON position the action by the Pilot Flying is "Set". So my question is how can I insert the Landing Altitude manually?

In the MCDU, press PERF, go to the APPR page and input the local QNH at the arrival airport. The checklist will then move on and ask for the decision height, which should also be entered in the same page, along with the rest of your arrival data (temp, wind, TA and landing config).

Cheers

Phil

Phil

I moved it to the english section. ;)

What calls exactly do you get? Could it be GPWS and/or RAAS?

Hi,

thanks for putting a reply. The problem I have is with the pronunciation of of certain calls, which I cannot catch what is being said.

Leslie

Leslie

Hi,

In the MCDU, press PERF, go to the APPR page and input the local QNH at the arrival airport. The checklist will then move on and ask for the decision height, which should also be entered in the same page, along with the rest of your arrival data (temp, wind, TA and landing config).

Cheers

Phil

Phil

Thanks Phil, I will follow the procedure you are suggesting.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

thanks for putting a reply. The problem I have is with the pronunciation of of certain calls, which I cannot catch what is being said.

Leslie

Hi Leslie,

why you do not look into the Vol6 StepbyStep Guide. In this tutorial all the checklists used are explained in detail ......

Hanse

Hi Leslie,

why you do not look into the Vol6 StepbyStep Guide. In this tutorial all the checklists used are explained in detail ......

Hanse

Hello Hanse,

I found all that I wanted in Vol6. Thanks for your advice.

Leslie

Archived