One small suggestion for SP1. Restraints

jrotaetxe

• Deputy Sheriffs

Do not know how this will be considered by the crew, and do not know if is too late or not to "correct" this behaviour, but must ask this as, in my oppinion, there are some approaches very difficult to comply if they leave the things as they are now.

There are some restraints (block restraints) indicating you must fly between the limits (high limit and lower limit).

AXE takes only the upper limit as the restriction and consider the "block" restraint as an "at or above" restraint" making the things "legal", but making some approaches impposible to fly as they give you VERY little room to descend a lot of feet to catch the final alt.

Would like to suggest the dev team to consider the lower limit of the block restraint when you are flying an STARS and the upper limit when you fly a SID. This improves the rrom you have yo take final decissions.

An example of this is any BONF STAR in SBSV

(Flying Navigraph's last AIRAC)

Regards

Hi,

with the VDEV path coming in the SP1 this will no longer be necessary anyways as you'll get your predicted (and this time accurate :D) descent path anyway and this will lead to the aircraft going down precisely anyway.

• Deputy Sheriffs

But....

Just in case.....

Would you be so kind as to fly the suggested approach with your "tuned" version?

Just in case....

;)

mmh, currently only flying the Dash 8, but on my next testflight with the next LNAV Version I'll check it ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just to help you, this is the relevant STAR to be used if you prepare the landing in SBSV10 and you want to use BONF

BONF.pdf

As you can see, there is a little problem between PELO and DUNA if you maintain the upper constraint in PELO as it were and "at" constraint.

Regards

Archived