Robin DR400-140 simFlight review

• Aerosoft

We love a review that has a personal touch and this one has it: "I was skeptical of this add-on at first, although as I said, I really like the real life DR400. The screenshots didn’t really convince me, and the feature list didn’t captivate me. But when I started flying the Robin in FSX, things changed. I really got to like it. It doesn’t boast the highest definition textures, or the glossiest finish, or the highest amount of animations, but that certainly doesn’t diminish its value. And while it doesn’t boast an enormous amount of fancy system-stuff on first sight, it does surprise you with its features when you start paying attention. It’s not the most impressive aircraft, neither in real life or FSX, but in the end, I think it’s one of the best GA add-ons available right now, and currently my favorite in its class by far." Check out the review here!

int_loc.jpg

ext_bank.jpg

Archived