Congratulations SkyDvDan!

Kofi

Thank you everyone. All is well. We have a healthy baby boy. He was born on 4 March 06 at 17:57. He was 8lbs 2 oz. We named him Zane Alexander. He was born with a ton of hair just like his father (so I'm told by my mom.) :D

8) Where's my cigar :D

I'll email it. :wink:

zane8005db.jpg

Hey Dan,

Congrats man, I hope your wife and child are doing well and get yorself a BIG Cubin CIGAR :D think of all the great times your going to have...

Richard

Hey Dan,

Congrats man, I hope your wife and child are doing well and get yorself a BIG Cubin CIGAR :D think of all the great times your going to have...

Richard

...yes, like teaching him to fly FS12 :lol:

Congrats and commiserations. It gets easier...

...once you're at the granddad stage.

• Aerosoft

No small Skydvdan t-shirt? Tjeezzzz talk about being prepared for a baby.

Well done, Dan, if this is the first one, prepare for the adventure of your life. Lasts for about 18 years. Tell me if you find the time to fly a bit, we owe you a freebie.

I really appreciate it guys. He's been pretty good so far. He lets us sleep between 2 and 4 hours at a time at night. I feel like I just got on a roller coaster ride though. As for teaching him FS12...you know that's going to happen!!! I'll definately try to find time to continue flying...while he's asleep. I love freebies, I already know what I want!! :D Thank you all again. :wink:

I really appreciate it guys. He's been pretty good so far. He lets us sleep between 2 and 4 hours at a time at night. I feel like I just got on a roller coaster ride though.

I tried to warn you didn't I..... :roll: :twisted:

Yes you did. :lol: I wasn't expecting to get pee'd on so early in the game though. :lol:

Now I expect to see your 2am - 6am forum postings as I was doing with my 7 month old... :P