Jrollon crj 200 problem?

jcmc1405

Hello.

Ok. Im new on x-plane 10 (Slowly moving from FSX). So I decided to make crj200 my first Hardcore plane. However, I found something weird. The plane never asked me to activate, no while installing, either while using it. I dont know if this can have consecuences (like limited functionality) so I wanted to ask. (I found in the manuals that I needed to activate it the very first time I load the aircraft, thing that never happened).

All I can say is that I LOVE THE PLANE! The graphics are just stunning.

And this is just an additional request. As Im new on x-plane, I wanted to ask very nicely if someone can tell me how to get the doors opened and how do I display popup windows.

Thanks in advance.

• Administrator

Hello jmc1405,

the activation only works in the 32bitX-Plane Modus.

You must run the X-Plane-32bit.exe separately (resides in the X-Plane 10 main folder) and then load the crj200 to activate.

Than the crj200 works in both versions of x-plane (32 an 64bit).

But this only works with the actual CRJ200 Version 1.53.

Greets

Hello,

I have the same problem, but on another platform. I am using Ubuntu 12.10 (x86_64), X-Plane 10 (also 64 bit) and the latest CRJ200 (v1.53). In 64-bit mode the PFD and MFD are black, and the battery switch is disabled. In 32-bit mode I can enable the battery switch, but the PFD and MFD still remain black. The CRJ200 avionic plugin is also disabled, and it is not possible to enable it via the menu.

There is no activation dialog in the 64 bit version and also not in the 32 bit version. What I am doing wrong?

Any ideas?

Hekki

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, just got the CRJ 200 DVD from Amazon, realised and already downloaded the 1.53 update, hopefully to have it run normally on my Xplane 10 64bit, with Mac OSX 10.8.5.

However, can still only get the activation prompt on 32bit Xplane and while i did that, the CRJ PFD and MFD is remain non-functional in the 64bit X Plane. They remain mostly black with all of the ADC fail, even after I align the IRS and started APU or both ENG. Please advice

• Administrator

Hello Brianli92,

i have tested the CRJ-200 now here with the MAC OSX 10.8.5. It works fine.

You can activate the new fullversion 1.53 in 32bit mode and than the CRJ-200 works in 64bit mode too.

Actual JavaVM shall installed. You can download it here: http://support.apple.com/kb/dl1572

May be an deinstallation and a new installation of the full version 1.53 is an idea....

And during the installation, choose X-Plane 10 and than activate the CRJ-200 again in X-Plane 10 32bit mode at first.

Or you can go to this folder:

Your X-Plane 10 main folder\Aircraft\CRJ-200\plugins\CRJAvionics\Resources

and delete the serial.dat (please save it before to another location). If there is no serial.dat file, than the activation is not done correct.

And than run X-Plane 10 32bit and activate the CRJ-200. Than start X-Plane 10 64bit Version and the CRJ 200 shall work.

You can test the CRJ-200 with running engines too. If here all PFD, MFD are working, than it may be an problem with the starting procedure...

Menu - Settings - Operations and Warnings - Startup

Greets

• 1 month later...

Hi :) ich bin Neu hier in der Community und hab auch das Problem mit der CRJ 200 in der 64bit :) ich frage mich jetzt bloß warum sie bei mir nicht läuft denn ursprünglich hatte ich sie in der 32bit Version aktiviert.

Ich habe einen Mac OSX und wurde gerne wissen ob ich Iwie auf die alte xplane Version zurück kommen kann :)

Ich hatte außerdem vor mir einen a320 zuzulegen :) kennt irgendjemand ein solches add on das in xplane 10 32bit funktioniert:)

Danke im voraus :)

• Administrator

Hallo JDpilotsman,

poste das doch noch einmal im Deutschen X-Plane 10 Forum.

Zum Beispiel hier:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/505-x-plane-10-crj-200/

Möglicherweise mit noch ein paar mehr Infos...

Hier sind wir im englischen Teil :)

Gruß

• 2 months later...

I have the boxed version, 1.45 and have installed it eight times now, trying everything suggested in the forums and by Javier Rollon but I still do not get a registration key request. The aircraft is installed but there is no Serial.dat file. After starting X-Plane and selecting the CRJ 200 is does not work. I'm assuming because of the lack of me entering the registration key.

Any help that works will be greatly appreciated.

I am new to X-Plane, wanting to try it after flying FSX for years, but this is slowly making me wish I never bothered buying X-Plane or the CRJ 200 add on. I bought this aircraft on December 12 and have never got it to install properly. It's very disappointing and frustrating. I'm also feeling like I've been robbed of the $47 I paid for this aircraft.

Am I able to update my version to the 1.53 through Aerosoft if I bought my boxed version from PC Aviator? And will it update if I can not get it to register?

Meanwhile I'm going back to FSX.

• Administrator

Hello gardener.stine6,

yes, you can update yor version to 1.53 with our support database.

But you have to register for that.

2) Login or when needed make a new account (this is NOT your shop account or your forum account)
3) Click on "Do you want to register another product?" link on the left." It has a little green arrow pointing to it. Then a new window opens and you select the product there and fill in the necessary data. If the product is NOT in the list it means we do not currently have a update for it.

Very Important Note: Please enter these details exactly the same as you did in the product installer as it is case and spelling sensitive,
If you don't it will fail.

To then check or get an update you simply select the product in the drop down product list and then press continue.

if you have downloaded and installed the CRJ-200, then please activate it in X-Plane 10 64 bit or 32bit mode.
The activated CRJ works in 64bit too.

Greets

Archived