Who's having a turbo prop flight saturday?

Yep, just another one. Perfect releaseday, Friday I'm going to finish school exams and saturday it's released. Timing couldn't be any better :wub:

... as long as these flights aren't done on IVAO or Vatsim it doesn't count, 'cause no1 will see your performance and no ATC will guide you like in reality! :hi2_s:

So gentlemens, Saturday - when and where? :dancing_s:

I've been watching this project since the very beginning (and didn't stop even when I found it will not come in the FS9 version, lol).

To me it looks like the finest home simulation ever (and I am always very careful with judging). The price is also very attractive as for such a masterpiece.

It not only looks and sounds awesome but also simulates anything you wish, including having independent flight dynamic/physics.

See the alpha testing team: mostly Dash 8 captains and first officers. A real FS gem to come!

http://majesticsoftware.com/mjc8q400/products.html

It does look very impressive indeed!

The last great flights i had in anything similar was the Flight1 ATR on fs9 and i used to have a blast in that thing, a completely different style of flying and i enjoyed the learning curve.

Looking forward to learning the Q400 and landing her in Athens,Thessaloniki, Skiathos, Iraklion, Corfu, Mikonos, Santorini, Kos, Chania (hint hint devs!).................... Ok tell me to shut up, over excited 34 yr old!!

Archived