Latitude Longitude waypoints in NavDataPro Cycle 1304

Sayaugh

Hi guys,

I recently purchased one cycle of navdatapro with the sole intent of using the data provided in the cycle to plan flights across the indian ocean, but it turns out it can't be done in FSC using your data because these waypoints just disappear from the flight plan window as they are entered.

Is there something wrong with the data or is it just me? 08S80 (S 08 00 00 E 080 00 00) is the waypoint that is giving me trouble..

Yours sincerely,

Hailey

• Deputy Sheriffs

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you want to enter waypooints by using coordinates? If so, that got nothing to do with Navdata Pro.

Or please explain in detail, best would be an example of your flightplan.

Flight plan

DCT ANVIX L223 TARDI N629 GIDAN P570 GOLNI N0483F350 P570 KITAL L894 BIBGO M083F350 DCT SOLIH DCT 06S080E M083F370 13S085E 19S090E 25S097E M083F380 29S105E M083F390 30S108E DCT KEELS T12

• Deputy Sheriffs

Not really helpful.

Departure and arrival airport?

Where did you get this route string?

And where did you enter it?

I am still having this issue and this is definitely an issue with your database because it's non-existant in the other alternative which I will continue to use for now :)

So no need to vote me down!

Sorry?

• Deputy Sheriffs

1. It is a very bad behaviour to delete the content of a post, because this makes it impossible to follow a thread.

2. When Lufthansa Systems (the provider of Navdata Pro) decided not to included those kind of waypoints, there is for sure a reason behind this. And as those guys frequently jump in here, we will get an explanation. So please be patient!

1. It is a very bad behaviour to delete the content of a post, because this makes it impossible to follow a thread.

1. I edited my previous comments out, because they did not add anything to the thread.

2. Thank you for answering me. I look forward to hearing from these people.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived