April Screenshot Competition

Hello Folks,

Welcome to the April Screenshot Competition.

This month we'll have a free for all

So you post any picture you like from X-plane, FSX, or FS9.

Screenshot Rules at the top of this forum apply.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a really nice picture,can i just ask where did you get that IL-76 addon from?

Oh shute I knew I should not have posted it! ... The panel is my own creation for Ilya's (Monumentum) IL-76 model which can be found at avsim(dot)ru

The problem is the model needs update's ....links to which can be found at the avsim(dot)ru forums in the Ilyushin aircraft section.

My paints for the lovely model can be found at avsim. : http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=Ilyushin+IL-76TD&FileName=&Author=edward+Cox&CatID=root

To see (and hear) this wonderful behemoth in action check here:

Air Tahiti Nui A340-300 cruising over French Polynesia with the Islands of Bora Bora,Huahine,Raiatea in the background. [Addons used :Aerosoft Tahiti X and CLS A340]

post-72173-0-33341000-1365498504_thumb.j

I thought: Why don't do a vertical this month!?

So here I go with a BN2-Islander over the Whitsunday Islands near Airlie Beach in QL, Australia, where I'll be in about a month... :)

bn2-islander_whitsunds0xhw.jpg

Good luck to everybody else... ;)

Sata International A320-212 CS-TKJ (CFM) Aerosoft Airbus Extended performing flight S40121 Lisboa (LIS) to Ponta Delgada (PDL) somewhere over Atlantic :)

post-49599-0-06812100-1365585023_thumb.p

Regards,

Galaio

I thought I'd also joind again. BTW, don't let me win, there really are better ones than mine in here ;)

So, let me show you my picture: Flying from Geneva to Olbia in the BE60:

post-29921-0-62258700-1365792298_thumb.j

Archived