Cruise Speed in the Seahawk

RotorHead

First ... Outstanding helicopter addon!

How do you maintain published performance cruise speed (155 kts) in auto nav mode? I am only able to sustain 119 kts in appr hvr/depart/auto nav with Long Vel set to 130.

Thanks.

Hello RotorHead,

It should'nt do 155 kts, the cruise speed is 55kts but was unrealisticly made faster in an update to go to around 115kts. Please see this post here about the update, this is also mentioned in the manual..

SAF,

Thanks for the reply ... I saw the explanation in earlier post and the manual but assumed that I was missing something ... and that is, the heli would be able to fly at cruise speed (155 kts) with the autopliot. I guess the only way to fly at 145 -155 knots over a 120 mile flight is to manually fly it with constant pitch and collective adjustments--correct?

The only other question is if I have the LONG VEL set to 130 kts why am I only able to sustain 119 kts (in a 3 kt headwind)?

Again Thanks.