Broncho Busting

paddler

I have been spending the last few days flying around the new ORBX SAK area. Plane of choice, the OV 10. I have set up the VC cockpit with OBUS and use REX Essentials. This plane of yours is made for experiencing FSX at its best. What a joy. Thanks for such a great product! I still have lots to learn to tame this marvelous AC but what fun learning. The Bronco has replaced the Twin Otter as my favorite. I am really looking forward to the Twin Otter Extended!! Please please do a Beaver X Extended!

Again, thanks for such a good product.

Rick

I like the re-learning after coming back to it from a break - the eyepoint is so unique that I always end up climbing at 1,500ft/min until I adapt.

I always like an aircraft that you have to acclimatise to!

Simon,

I agree that the challenge is good in having to acclimatize after a time away. It keeps the experience fresh. I bet that the Twin otter extended will prove to be similar (as will a future Beaver extended). This may not be the correct forum to ask this, but I know that you probably have the answer. I cannot get the interactive checklist to work as advertised in the manual. That is, if I right click an item it will not be completed automatically. Any advise?

Thanks.

I'd guess you have Win 7, don't have UAC off, or have the FSX installed to a default folder.

Usually this is a permissions issue

Archived