[FSX] Need Help Airbus X Extended

pykin9600

Hello, i got a problem with AXE, after i setup AXE, i started play, when i selected airplanes, i choose AXE, after that, my FSX Crash to desktop, i had tried re-install many times, but it still Crash to desktop :mecry_s:

P/s: Sorry for my bad eng

Hello, i got a problem with AXE, after i setup AXE, i started play, when i selected airplanes, i choose AXE, after that, my FSX Crash to desktop, i had tried re-install many times, but it still Crash to desktop :mecry_s:

P/s: Sorry for my bad eng

Hi,

Can you show your Windows Event Log for this CTD? You can find that by searching in the Start menu for "Event Viewer", once open on the left go to "Windows Logs", "Application", and scroll in the center for the error at the time of the crash, you'll see it marked with a red exclamation point. Click on it and you can just copy and paste the information you see. This can help us see what is the faulting module.

Archived