Errors in NavDataPro

girivs

Is this where I should report errors in Navdata pro waypoint data? If you do fix it, would the fix be available for free? I ask this specifically because I only have a single cycle subscription and I want to make sure that if I don't need the new cycle, just the bug fix, would it be available for free?

Here's a few I found in the NGX tutorials.

1. REDFA has the restriction 280/FL230B which is not there in the actual chart

2. SUGOL has a mandatory 250kts restriction while it is actually "at or below" in the charts (MAX 250kts)

3. EH008 RNAV has a mandatory 220kts restriction while it is actually MAX 220kts

1)The chart does not display all the data (dependent on the chart provider ) and refers you to the AIP for for specific details:

REDFA 1A - REDFA MAX FL230 - SPEED MNM 260 KIAS/MAX 280 KIAS
2 & 3) I think you'll find the ARINC data used will have the maximums. I'm sure Aerosoft support will let us know otherwise :)

Thanks for the clarification! I agree with you on 1, so that's not an issue.

I remember the NGX FMC gave an error for 2 & 3 because it tried to hit those waypoints at exactly 250kts and 220kts respectively. When I checked the LEGS page I saw 250/, not 250B/ which is why I suspected an error.

1)The chart does not display all the data (dependent on the chart provider ) and refers you to the AIP for for specific details:

REDFA 1A - REDFA MAX FL230 - SPEED MNM 260 KIAS/MAX 280 KIAS
2 & 3) I think you'll find the ARINC data used will have the maximums. I'm sure Aerosoft support will let us know otherwise :)

Peter,

Thanks for the reply. Does this mean that when PMDG looks at the AIRAC data, it cannot sense MIN/MAX speeds written in the database? Just making sure I got this right.

AFAIK the PMDG format does not support MIN/MAX speeds.

AFAIK the PMDG format does not support MIN/MAX speeds.

In that it cannot read minimums/maximums from the AIRAC data and set say 250B/ for example?

Setting 250B/ in the FMC sets the max speed at a given point.

ROUTE130: UNKNOWN DESIGNATOR T801

There is a fix missing: VERED

The correct part in the ats.txt should be

A|T801|1
S|NIE|052625892|0009371992|VERED|052894722|0009210556|0|340|1716

S|VERED|....

Hello

Subscribed to this service a few weeks ago after having been with your competitors for a number of years.

Today after validating a flight plan was surprised to find the following:

ENGM - SIDS - Jeppesen Current Airac all charts updated 01/03/2013

ATLAP

EVTOG

MASEV

NUVSA

OKSAV

TORP

VEMIN

VIBUK

EGNM SIDS after todays update via NavDataPro

BBU

GOTUR

OPA

OSVIG

SKI

SOK

SOTIR

SUTOK

TOMBO

TOR

TRF

Also standard fixes for ENGM such as GM43, GM47 and waypoints such as NIDIM and OKAKI also missing from database.

Furthermore following flight plan was also validated by Eurocontrol

OKSAT3A OKSAT L996 GETPA L727 PENOR N133 LENOV UL619 KARIL UN127 NEPOT UL867 ERVAL UN127 LAMIT UL867 TIMUR L606 ADORU UG80 ATVEP UL606 ULMAR UG80 EKI UL854 YAYLA UW81 KUDAK UL854 KULAR UT39 TOMBI UA16 DASNI UM855 PEDER UA16 MAROS UG18 APLON UG183 PASOS UL550 NWB R650 DELNA.DELM1E

Would appreciate your feedback on this matter. Considering the claims made for this product concerning its real world database used by Lufthansa and other major airlines, I find the above somewhat disturbing.

Thanks

Joaquin Blanco

Apologies, it seems the navdata downloaded via the app did not update the default navdata that came with the aircraft in 2007. This is the Level-D 767-300. Not sure why.

Will try and resolve if unable will come back.

• 3 weeks later...

In 1305 (Flight1ATR) cycle there are some major errors:

- L611 wrong waypoints (e.g. ENODA -> LAPAD)

- UZ650 missing/wrong waypoints

- UT746 missing at all

- UL746 wrong waypoints (should read: NUVDI, BALBI, NEPOT, EVRIK, DEGET)

- UL140 too much waypoints (should read: ...NORAH, NARKA, POGAV)

Archived