NavDataPro not updating V.13.04 R.1 (from V.1213 R.2)

Erni49

Haven't been able to fly for some months with FSX.

Now I try to update the NavDataPro cycle for Airbus-X extended and Aivlasoft EFB to V.1304.R.1

Downloading goes fine, but installing causes the following error message:

Missing file C:/Program Files (x86)/Aerosoft/NavDataPro\7za.exe

It looks like an unzip problem, but I haven't been able to solve this.

Anyone any clue how to solve this.

Thanks for your help

Erni49

Hi Otto,

Thanks for immediate reply.

I chekced for the the file, but it is not available, not in the folder specified and not on my computer.

Is the file part of the installation of NavDataPro? The update 1211 tot 1213 worked without any problems, so is something changed after that cycle?

Just for your information, I am on OS W7 64bit and NavDataPro V. 1.0.0.4.

Rein

Problem solved.

I reinstalled NavDataPro, following the pinned reinstaller topic for NavDataPro in this forum and the missing file 7za.exe is back in place, so it is part of the NavDataPro installation. Update is working again and I have Cycle 1304 in place now.

Still wondering why the file was removed. Because I am sure I haven't removed it myself, the only option is by CCleaner that I use frequently and/or the remove of the 7zip software, earlier this year.

Saw now also an older topic (feb) in this forum about missing 7za.exe, that I missed this morning. This is quite strange because I did a search in the forum for the 7za before posting this morning but the post it did not come up. I just tried again a search for 7za, but the search doesn't give any result, strange!

Anyhow problem solved

Rein

• Deputy Sheriffs

Get rid of the CCleaner. Tools like this aren't usefull at all. What they are doing is either not usefull (or even dangerous), like cleaning the registry, or can be done with built in tools.

Archived