Floating Tree's Monaco 2005

PerpetualOmega

Hi All,

I'm very sorry to bring up this old subject again but i need leymans help.

I have recently install Monaco 2005 on a fresh FS9, i have only default Scenery, default aircraft in the default directories.

As previous threads have mentioned i have floatinging trees mostly along the sea front and floating buildings along the cliff egde,

everything in the Display options is on full as i have a system to handle it, but i have tried adjusting these setting to no avail, i am not technical minded nor a programer so these work arounds mean nothing to me. i just want to install a paid for program and have it work for me.

Please could someone explain to me as if i was a 8 year old how to correct this problem, must i remove files.....copy files...?

Below is a cut out of my config file that i have read people talking about......Max Vertex Level?.....woooosh over head that goes!

[DISPLAY.Device.NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GTX .0]

Mode=1280x1024x32

TriLinear=1

AntiAlias=1

[DISPLAY]

UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=31

TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=40

[TERRAIN]

TERRAIN_ERROR_FACTOR=100.000000

TERRAIN_MIN_DEM_AREA=10.000000

TERRAIN_MAX_DEM_AREA=100.000000

TERRAIN_MAX_VERTEX_LEVEL=19

TERRAIN_TEXTURE_SIZE_EXP=8

TERRAIN_AUTOGEN_DENSITY=5

TERRAIN_USE_GRADIENT_MAP=1

TERRAIN_EXTENDED_TEXTURES=0

TERRAIN_DEFAULT_RADIUS=0.000000

TERRAIN_EXTENDED_RADIUS=0.000000

TERRAIN_EXTENDED_LEVELS=0

[sCENERY]

IMAGE_COMPLEXITY=5

DYNAMIC_SCENERY=1

DYN_SCN_DENSITY=0

DAWN_DUSK_SMOOTHING=1

SUNGLARE=0

LENSFLARE=0

And whats up with the high tide?

Again im sorry for repeating a thread but i really dont understand the instructions, nor find the files mentioned.

Thanks in advance for your time.

PerpetualOmega

Hi Shaun,

No i dont, it is a clean installation of FS9, i had it before but just ignored it thinking that i did something wrong. My HDD crashed couple weeks ago so i have a clean XP and FS9, i dont use mesh anyhow.

Just set it to 21 and still floating.

Thx for replying

Perp :)

Hi Shaun,

Still no luck,

It happened on the last install and on this one so i guess my PC is not compatible with Aerosoft products.

I assume a refund is out of the question with them so i guess i'll just give Aerosoft a wide beth in the future.

Thx for your time Shaun

Perp

Hello Perp,

If this problem showed itself on a totally clean install of FS9, then it would mean that it would happen with all users of FS9 and Monaco and therefore be a bug. Does your scenery appear to have any mesh terrain there at all. Can you try sliding your Terrain Mesh Complexity slider in the Display menu to 100% and then check.