GPS...

jcomm

Instead it's a problem for me.

Very realistic flight behaviour, very good looking model but...

...only one VC view without any popup instrument, nor others camera views.

Personally I find difficult read and operate GPS, and several other instruments, as they look too small at normal zoom factor (60-70).

At the moment I find very pleasant to fly the plane for a short flight around the field, but difficult to use it for cross country and navigation.

Some more vc views and popups of principal gauges would be really appreciated by me.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, but 2d popups are simply not possible in FSX in a decent quallity.

They depend on screen resolution, so if we had a 2d display, it would look good on ONE screen resolution. On other resolutions you'll get a different aspect ratio, and this simply does not look good! We have this problem in the Dimona.

Bests, Joachim

Instead it's a problem for me.

Very realistic flight behaviour, very good looking model but...

...only one VC view without any popup instrument, nor others camera views.

Personally I find difficult read and operate GPS, and several other instruments, as they look too small at normal zoom factor (60-70).

At the moment I find very pleasant to fly the plane for a short flight around the field, but difficult to use it for cross country and navigation.

Some more vc views and popups of principal gauges would be really appreciated by me.

press spacebar and zoom with mouse wheel not good enough? You can always create a specific camera view.

Here it is:

DR400 Camera Definition

[CameraDefinition.001]

Title = "Zoom cockpit"

Guid = {420840db-b2a0-4dda-b543-da9536af079f}

Origin = Virtual Cockpit

MomentumEffect = Yes

SnapPbhAdjust = Swivel

SnapPbhReturn = False

PanPbhAdjust = Swivel

PanPbhReturn = False

Track = None

ShowAxis = FALSE

AllowZoom = TRUE

InitialZoom = 0.6

SmoothZoomTime = 2.0

ZoomPanScalar = 1.0

ShowWeather = Yes

XyzAdjust = TRUE

ShowLensFlare=FALSE

Category = Cockpit

PitchPanRate=20

HeadingPanRate=60

InitialXyz= 0.25, -0.3, 0

InitialPbh=0, 0, 0

;-)

Sorry, but 2d popups are simply not possible in FSX in a decent quallity.

They depend on screen resolution, so if we had a 2d display, it would look good on ONE screen resolution. On other resolutions you'll get a different aspect ratio, and this simply does not look good! We have this problem in the Dimona.

Bests, Joachim

Maybe I don't understand the details o the differences, but something like the solutions present in PMDG planes or Quality Wings ones or Aerosoft Katana or Lionheart Robin would be confortable.

Hope something of this kind could be implemented in a next release.

Thanks anyway.

Claudio.

Big thanks to Kallagan !!

I'm not able to create a new camera (don't know how to) but I really appreciate your work.

I'll try to copy it in, and use.

Could be a good temporary solution.

Happy landings.

Maybe I don't understand the details o the differences, but something like the solutions present in PMDG planes or Quality Wings ones or Aerosoft Katana or Lionheart Robin would be confortable

It may be comfortable but it looks crappy.

Archived