AirbusXConnectExtended not working

Benjamin H

Hi AS!

I have AXE 1.04 with no hotfixes installed. It is a long time since i have used the genious utility for remotely to controle my MCDU.

Started FSX, Started ConnectExtended and loaded my AXE up at EDDF. Opened The address on my iPhone, and had connection. I could pause my sim and see all the stats on the main page.

When i entered the MCDU it first showed me the screen where the airac info is, and i noticed straight away that something where wrong. It showed my old airac dates, but i know that i have the latest airac (has done the editing of the navdata file). I clicked on PERF, but it flashed and showed the airac info again. Tried to restart everything many times, but with no luck.

Any suggestions?

Benjamin

This is now solved. Had forgot that i had set HTML_Interface=0 in the .cfg file.

I had this disabled because of the pause that the sim had every fifth second. Isn't there a

way to prevent this when it is enabled? I like flow in my sim, so i will keep it disabled

unfortunately.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Seems to be a very individual problem. For example, my system specs are far beyound yours and I never encountered this problem. So what to do?

Archived