after take off fault/ error (more than likely human in origin)

antonov_an124

Hi all,

I've got a problem with the extended, that i seem to be having mega problems with the aircraft after take off.

Following the tutorital I set everything to the correct settings, line up on the runway take off everything is okay no fault, climb thrust, add autopilot and the aircraft begins to see-saw side to side.

Happens with the 320 and 321, tried differing airlines, airports and engine options. Can anyone point me to where i am going wrong?

MTIA

Darren

Hi Darren,

What are your average fps when this happens?

TBH have not checked, but have found another thread so will power up and have a look when i next attempt. it was working fine not long ago

TBH have not checked, but have found another thread so will power up and have a look when i next attempt. it was working fine not long ago

Check that first, you'll want an average of 18 fps. If you're close to that, let me know, and state your system specs (OS, processor and ghz, ram, graphics, etc) I can offer some suggestions that may help.

Archived