FSFK and MSFS

nukefixer

I had a crash on my computer, reinstalled MSFS9 and FSFK, before the crash FSFK would fill in the Departure Airport and Arrival. now I have to do it manually, even though I have it set to start with MSFS. Also the option to use the MSFS scenery is grayed out? I mention that I have a paid copy of FSUIPC.

Hello Nukefixer,

Make sure you have a hardcopy of your licence number as you will need to un-install Flight Keeper then re-install it. When you then first start Flight Keeper again go straight to File|Options in the drop down menu, then when the window opens on the General tab make sure you check the Use Flight Simulator Scenery box.

Well funny enough, I went in to FSFK to the options page and now the option to use flightscenery is not grayed out, go figure.......so I checked the check box, now we'll see what happens later today with a flight.

Wish me luck....... :idea: