gps engine problem

brecht

Hello,

since i updated my computer last time i can't make a normal free flight because when i make a flight plan,

choose plane e.t.c. i press fly now.

after all that i open my gps in default planes (shift + 3) there is no "flightline" what the a.p. follows.

I have also got airbus x extended when i enter the flightplan in the MCDU example ebbr/eham (brussels-amsterdam) and also the cost index cruising flight level e.t.c.

then only the airports lights up white but sometimes eham stands in the u.s. or asia but never in the netherlands.

when i open my map the latitude is wrong example w0°0000'

also my aes doesn't work correctly i just only get 1 freight loader (only by airbus x extended).

can somebody help.

sorry for my bad english.

Brecht

• Deputy Sheriffs

As this got nothing to do with the Airbus nor AES, but with your PC and/or FSX setup, I'll move it to appropriate section.

As you didn#t tell anything about your PC and what OS you are using, I strngly recommend you to uninstall everything and do an complete fresh install of FSX, its service packs and all your addons. BUt do everything as Adminstrator (right click on the setup file and choose "Run as Adminstrator").

• 2 weeks later...

hello

But if I remove everything of fsx from my computer and I install it again, will I than not lose all my activated airports and all my credits and do i need to activate all these airports again in aes.

And all my freeware planes are they also going to be deleted then?

Here is a bit information about my PC

computer:sony vaio vpceh3k1e

CPU:intel core i3

nvida geforce with cuda

Some information about my fsx

acceleration

airbus x extended

german airport's 3

mega airports: brussels, amsterdam and zurich

aes (newest version)

ground service x

greetings brecht