TO Config

Eleuth

Sometimes while taxiing the co-pilot keeps saying TO config.

I thought I forgot to left or rightclick the groundspoiler.

But the strange thing is it sometimes happens and sometimes it is working ok.

When it happens the checklist wont go further than taxiing and the whole route the girl is saying TO config.

Anyone knows what I forget or do wrong. I use the automatic checklists and co pilot

Thanks

Eric

Well you should click the TO config button on the ECAM and check that takeoff memo is green. Other than that I have no idea what could be wrong.

Well you should click the TO config button on the ECAM and check that takeoff memo is green. Other than that I have no idea what could be wrong.

Thanks Adrijan,

I do, but nothing happens. No light no lady stop shouting :-)

Eric

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Eric,

first question: Looking at the TO memo in the upper ECAM - is the only "open issue = blue" the TO CONFIG or are there other issues? If there are other issues like SPLRS ARM then solve those first......... In such a case also press the CLR button to confirm that message and then press TO CONFIG. Then also this "message" should get "green" and the PnF will continue with the checklist......

Regards,

Hanse

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

maybe the CLR button is ON = green.... then you previously have to press CLR before pushing the TO CONFIG button.......

Regards,

Hanse

Same to me. Sometimes pass, sometimes don't. I push the CLR button and thenm TO Config but nothing happens. And no other blue mess on ECAM. Just remain blocked there with the lady repeat the same thing "to config ?". For me is a bug in check list. More info needed from developers pls.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

does this happen on your first flight or p. e. on the second flight after a turnaround - because we know there some issues on those flights.....

Hanse

Hi,

does this happen on your first flight or p. e. on the second flight after a turnaround - because we know there some issues on those flights.....

Hanse

For me has nothing to do with flights. I've notice that was happend twice, when i've "forgot" to load correct quantity of fuel, and after engine start but right before taxxing check list I use the fuel planner. I suppose that all config was change at this point and that's way TO Config wasn't with right values on FMC, because was calculated with more fuel that need (and this maybe an explanation for why t.o config wasn't right) but I don't figure why if I push to config button and clr, doesn't work. Anyway, I use this rule from now on and I say it doesn't happend any more: start FSX, load the plane from cold & dark, start external power and batteries and first thing is to use the fuel planner before any other operation. Then I start cockpit preparation check list. Every time I do this all works wonderfull.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

because we are not able to reproduce this error (using normal procedures) I will close this topic......

Hanse

Archived