Right MCD in window mode?

Tibor

Hi, I am just wondering if is there any possibility to use the right MCDU in window mode as it is done with the SHIFT+7 on the left MCDU? I would put the two MCDUs beside of eachother on my 2nd touch screen monitor as I should use both regulary. Thanks, Tibor

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Tibor,

thanks for your idea but this is not planned and will not be realized soon as we are working on other features with higher priorities......

Hanse

Hi Tibor,

thanks for your idea but this is not planned and will not be realized soon as we are working on other features with higher priorities......

Hanse

Hi Hanse, Thanks for your feedback and can understand. Tibor

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Hanse, Thanks for your feedback and can understand. Tibor

Tibor, another reason is that you normally do not need to switch to the right MCDU during the whole flight (after you made all your initial settings) because all necessary information is also available on the infobar and to start certain CL you can use your keyboard.....

Hanse

Tibor, another reason is that you normally do not need to switch to the right MCDU during the whole flight (after you made all your initial settings) because all necessary information is also available on the infobar and to start certain CL you can use your keyboard.....

Hanse

Hanse,

Thanks for the reminder, I will dig in a bit into the manual to get these easy accesses to the right MCDU functions.

Thanks again,

Tibor

Archived