Anyone?

A buffer overrun would be tied to a memory issue in terms of RAM. If you've only experienced this once, I don't think you should worry yourself about it. You want to worry about recurring things/issues that happen with FSX. Either way, this can happen with programs written in C or C++, but only when conflicting commands are given to the program to do certain things. I'm not sure of the addon that you show, I assume it may be the BBS A320. They may have something or multiple things programmed in C or C++ that caused this. You may be best by asking the developer about the issue, as their programmer might know more about what caused this or could cause this.

I'm in no way to be considered versed in that type of programming, this is only knowledge gained from very slight research. Take it for what it's worth though.

Hi,

Today was second time :(

It's really annoying after all prepared, we have the crash....

I'm using Wilco Airbus in this case.

I would try to contact Wilco about it then. If it seems aircraft specific that'd be the best route to take.

Archived