Seahawk sitting on the water under the Boxer

markopete

When ever I load one of the default off the coast flights, The Seahawk is sitting on the water under the Boxer instead of the flight deck??

I have the latest updates installed from my user accounts section.

Thanks

Pete :)

Hi Shaun, Well, the problem seems to be solved, all I did was to set the SeaHawks priority in the scenery list to highest priority, (Low on on the list) .

Couple of questions tho, when I installed the package I installed or the updates in order of release, a couple of posts that I read spoke about u deleting something 1st? (not specific) havent been able to find out any more by searching. Can you please advise the proper way to install the package from scratch please.

Also can not find any repaints via a search, have any been done yet?

Cheers

Pete :)

Hello Pete,

These are the only files you need to install.

Seahawk - Navy amphibious support AO_HAWK_111.zip (first)

Seahawk - Navy amphibious support AO_HAWK_LHD4_HONOLULU.zip (second)

Seahawk - Navy amphibious support AO_HAWK_115_UPD.zip (third)

Seahawk - Navy amphibious support AO_HAWK_CLEAR_WINDOW_PATCH.zip (Optional)

• 5 months later...

I had this same problem and moving the seahawk in the priority list has not helped. I have 115 installed (just purchased a few days ago). Any suggestions? FS 9.1 with UTUSA here.

If I load KSEA and then Go To Airport > New York, it works great...in fact San Francisco is the only boxer location with a problem it seems. Also, fs9 will crash sometimes upon switching location after loading the San Francisco Boxer scenario.

Hello cl0ud,

If my memory serves me correctly I've heard of this issue before being caused by another scenery in the locality, not sure which one it is offhand, could you try disabling all other 3rd party scenery except for the Seahawk and see if the problem remains, if it dis-appears then you add them back a few at a time to see which one is causing the issue.

Unfortunately, disabling all other scenery (UTUSA, SRTM meshes, textures) did not fix san francisco. This is no big deal to me since I bought the package for the excellent helicopter and especially not a major issue since all the other locations work and look great. However if you have any other ideas, I'm all for trying to fix this. By the way, thanks for the great support so far.