(slightly OT) compatibility-wishes Ultimate Terrain Europe?

Marc W.

Flight One's Allen Kriesman, creator of "Ultimate Terrain" is currently talking to Aerosoft about compatibility issues between Ultimate Terrain Europe and related Aerosoft products in order to have it all fixed till release. (Scenery Germany, Monaco, Gibraltar, ... )

Most products are already mentioned in this thread:

http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=15110

however should someone think of another product, please mention in above thread, thanks!

newbie-MOUSE

• Aerosoft
Flight One's Allen Kriesman, creator of "Ultimate Terrain" is currently talking to Aerosoft about compatibility issues between Ultimate Terrain Europe and related Aerosoft products in order to have it all fixed till release. (Scenery Germany, Monaco, Gibraltar, ... )

Most products are already mentioned in this thread:

http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=15110

however should someone think of another product, please mention in above thread, thanks!

newbie-MOUSE

Not off topic at all.... Very good indeed and I confirm we are sending him the software for checks.

Not off topic at all.... Very good indeed and I confirm we are sending him the software for checks.

That's good news. I imagine that doing an Ultimate Terrain Version of Europe must be a nightmare considering how many payware and freeware add-ons already have altered coastlines, streets and rivers in this region.

Personally I'll wait and see. I already have numerous add-ons for Germany, Austria and Switzerland that do exactly what UT does.

That's good news. I imagine that doing an Ultimate Terrain Version of Europe must be a nightmare considering how many payware and freeware add-ons already have altered coastlines, streets and rivers in this region.

Personally I'll wait and see. I already have numerous add-ons for Germany, Austria and Switzerland that do exactly what UT does.

yes - roads and water will often be redundant. However sceneries like SG or Austria Pro have other intreresting features like landmarks, landclass or small airfields!

To get the best of both worlds asap, this compatibility testing is done before the release! :D

yes - almost everything else has been done!

should be another great product and go well with many Aerosoft sceneries.

beta shots in the Flight1 forum! Once compatibility to Aerosoft stuff has been checked, shots of those with UT EUR will follow!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

some compatibility-screenshots from Aerosoft-OWL2005 with UT-Europe.

Allen excluded parts of his addon which aren't needed in the OWL-part because of my own design. But... the Ultimate-Terrain-Lights still remain... a fine solution. ;)

Ground-textures = Ground Environment (Flight1)

bielefeld1.jpg

bielefeld2.jpg

paderborn1.jpg

paderborn2.jpg

Ciao,

Rainer.

the following products, created or distributed by Aerosoft are already compatibel with UT Europe, either by specially created patches or other measures, to be announced upon release of UT Europe.

The compatibility list is longer, but I have not listed non-Aerosoft products, of course!

cheers, Mouse :D

Alicante

Balearan & Gibraltar

Barcelona

Canary Islands (E & W)

Faro

France 1

France 2

Ibiza And Formentera

Gibraltar

Girona FS2004

Granada & Alhambra

Jerez De La Frontera

Life in…Elba

Malaga

Madrid Barajas

Mallorca

Menorca 2005

New Spanish Airports

Scandinavian Airports 2

Scandinavian Airports 2

Scenery Germany 1

Scenery Germany 2

Scenery Germany 3

Scenery Germany 1 & 3

Scenery Germany 2 & 3

Scenery Germany 1,2,3

Monaco

Monastir

OWL 2005

Pamplona & Santander

Sevilla 2005

Spanish Airports 2

Valencia

Wonderful Madeira

the following products, created or distributed by Aerosoft are already compatibel with UT Europe, either by specially created patches or other measures, to be announced upon release of UT Europe.

The compatibility list is longer, but I have not listed non-Aerosoft products, of course!

cheers, Mouse :D

I'm missing the German Airpots series.

OK, they are only airports and do only support small scenery details. But since you've mentioned the Spanish, French and Scandinavian Airports... :wink:

I'm missing the German Airpots series.

OK, they are only airports and do only support small scenery details. But since you've mentioned the Spanish, French and Scandinavian Airports... :wink:

Stefan, don't worry, the German Airports have not been forgotten, work on those is pending!

cheers, Mouse