Piper Cheyenne

skeating

basically I agree Joe

but waiting is a difficult thing. There are release dates, announcements, screens, ads, previews, and then we all wait another month. Remember at the beginning of this thread it was said, not March but April. Then May.....

But you are right. I rather have a working product but a series of patches.

And please: have mercy on the fps! :wink:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt mind really installing patches and stuff. as long as its a good product.

I havent flown a chayene in real life (still) so I wouldnt know about the flight dynamics etc. But I bet its preety good, considering the screenshots.

Hey guys, If anyone missed this post, June looks like a good bet now that Hans has made this anouncement. It's going to be the best GA release of 2006. Hans IMHO is the cream of the crop as Chip Foose (Overhaulin) is in the car restoration world. I am looking forward to this very much.

http://www.digital-aviation.de/ewpforum/viewtopic.php?t=2621

Best regards, Jeff

Depending on where you live, tornado alley for example... they sure can!:wink:

All kidding aside I am still hoping for the best. Have a good night.

Best regards, Jeff

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

I'm also curiously waiting for the release. Did anybody of you read the news of spring? There the Piper Cheyenne was announced to be released in a couple of days. I believe it was March when they mentioned it. Now we are at the end of june and no "land ahoy"... .

They shouldn't have announced the release 4 months before the beta-testing,

that's what I'm angry about.

Greetings,

Craake

I hope it is copatable with FSX, more detailed and realistic than the 441, but more user friendly than the B200, maybe to much to expect?? :D

Hey everyone, the one thing that frustrates me is I now feel like an idiot. Hans made an official announcment on his site, that I posted with excitment here saying the plane will be released in June. It looks like that is not the case, and I feel really stupid now for sharing that. That was May23rd. Not one single word since. I don't understand other than other forum members saying yeah, right...kind of a thing. It only takes 1 minute to update the consumer. Why is this being treated so hush hush? A post saying, "The gps had a few bugs in final beta and is being worked on." That's all. I know no one can guarantee an exact date, but I've said in the past, keeping everyone in the dark is just plain frustrating. Is this being done because of negative remarks by forum members in the past, and Hans is just so fed up or what? I respect Hans' work %1000, and would never put him in a corner, or treat him with any disrespect, but checking in every once in a while can't hurt. It only takes 60 seconds. I am sorry for posting, but after waiting another month, I just wanted to share my opinion. I mean no harm. Thanks for reading.

Best regards, Jeff

Jeff,

no, I'm not fed up with anybody. I'm just buried with work trying to make June - although I'm starting to get ready to eat my words as it may become July :cry: .

There really haven't been any real news since end of May. Testers report bugs, we fix them. In some areas, more things came up as we expected (pressurization control, engine starters and sounds) but we're really on final approach and over the runway threshold now.

I, for one, have no problem waiting till it's right, and appreciate the updates, no matter how they are worded.........we all realize this is a very special project.........based on the screenshots i have seen, who wouldn't be anxious to get it!! that it turn creates the excitement and the many comments about WHEN, I would hope that everyone is behind the development team and once it does appear, we will have even more respect for this work!! The ever patient B42L8 :D

Hans, Thank you so much for the info. I'm glad everything is doing well. As far as eating your words, well, I've done that many times before too. When my customers want a date of completion, I have missed. The fact that the plane is visible from the tarmac, is a great feeling in itself. I love your work, and look forward to the Cheyenne very much. Thanks again.

Hans,

Thank you for the update on the Cheyenne. A post every once in a while on the Cheyenne goes a long way. This looks like it will be a great aircraft, take your time and get it right. I'll wait.

John

I hope Areosoft put out anote as to how those of us that preordered will get the product, Can't remember if I got the CD or download version B42L8..........now everyone can relax :lol:

I hope Areosoft put out anote as to how those of us that preordered will get the product, Can't remember if I got the CD or download version B42L8..........now everyone can relax :lol:

if you preordered the cd, your gonna have to wait some more.