Piper Cheyenne

skeating

Well, aside from all the release date issues it still looks like a fine product. If it comes out soon I will be the first to purchase it. As a developer and a customer I can understand both sides. I wish you all the best with the project and hope to see it released soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, In case anyone missed this, I thought I would post here. This is a newer post from over at digital aviation dated May8th, that shows some nice pics of the Cheyenne. My mouth is watering now. Keith, I know you will appreciate these pics like I did. Have a good night

A Screenshotstory (in german) ==> http://212.227.203.16/fb/showthread.php?t=17074

Best regards, Jeff

Boy am I glad I ordered early, this is truely unbelievable, how can this be done so realistic?? Think I will just reinstall FS with some scenery and drive this baby around!! Thanks for the headsup on the pics :D Glad I have no clue as to what is involved with this kind of program and if we get this in 2006, what will 2008 be like?? 2010?? RRL

Boy am I glad I ordered early, this is truely unbelievable, how can this be done so realistic?? Think I will just reinstall FS with some scenery and drive this baby around!! Thanks for the headsup on the pics :D Glad I have no clue as to what is involved with this kind of program and if we get this in 2006, what will 2008 be like?? 2010?? RRL

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

JESUS CHRIST THATS AMAZING!!!!

whats left on it. Id buy it now!!!.

I cant wait one more second!!!.

Hi everyone. Im new to the flight sim community now that Im back to civilization and have the time. I came across your site from a friend who told me you guys were making a Cheyenne because I used to fly one for a private owner up in Northern Ontario. Great airplane, and your program looks superb. I will definetly be getting it. Best memories I got are flying the Cheyenne. Thanks for making it. :wink:

Hi everyone. Im new to the flight sim community now that Im back to civilization and have the time. I came across your site from a friend who told me you guys were making a Cheyenne because I used to fly one for a private owner up in Northern Ontario. Great airplane, and your program looks superb. I will definetly be getting it. Best memories I got are flying the Cheyenne. Thanks for making it. :wink:

Thats awesome. Must be a fun plane to fly.

Personaly, I am in love with the gippsland airvan. But the chayene sure is one of the most beautyful aircraft in GA.

Yes the Cheyenne was a great airplane to fly. And didnt take much more training coming off the Navajo. It will be nice to fly around with her on my computer because I do miss the experience, too bad it wasnt for as long as I would of liked it to be.

Is it Mid May yet? :lol:

:lol:

Thirty days hath September, April, June and November.

All the rest have thirty-one...

May

Thirty-one

31/2 = 15 1/2

Today = 12

Nope - three and a half days to go (ish) :wink:

Hey all,

This is getting funny now i just hope this is worth it's weight in gold after the release and not too many patches soon after release :lol:

this is to much fun. oh well I have faith :lol:

Richard :D

Ahhh.... I think most of us are just being funny. It will be ready when it's ready I guess. I just wanted to check in and see if there was any news.

The excitment is growing. Being that it went from the end of each month to mid month, is very promising to me. Anyway, when it is released, how is the bandwidth at the download shop? Can it handle alot of traffic without to much trouble? I don't remember the last time I used it. Thanks.

Best regards, Jeff

Hey all,

All i can say is patience grasshopper thing's come to those who wait :lol:

Well, at this point I would say we all have displayed much patience... well over a year and about 5 times the release dates got changed.... I would say anyone that still buys the plane has patience. :wink:

3 days later...

I wonder... was a year quoted? :lol:

Don't worry... it'll be here one day. I hope it has a good paintkit - I fancy a trick paint jobbed twin gloss black with some dark metallic green features... I recently saw a great car paint in those colours (Japanese coupe...)

We shall see...

I have been waiting for this aircraft to be released too , each month its pushed back again and again , hopefully it will be done soon I'd like to be able to enjoy it before I collect social security , here we are again the end of the month is fast approaching mid may release I'll believe it when I see it , I guess all good flight addons take time so I'll keep checking back here to see when its released .

Hey all,

Well it's gettting close to the middle of the month for this bird to fly.

will it FLY that is the question :lol: or will there be another date change we will soon see. this is like hide and seek.

Richard

• 2 weeks later...

Looking at those screenshots again, i am amazed at the amount of detail that is being poured into this project. It looks sooo good, and i want it to be a perfect realese, not a rushed one. Lets all let Aerosoft take it's time to ensure a perfect realese comes out. I know we have all been waiting a long time, but they people making the thing have been waiting alot longer than us for it to be completed, and lets let them do what they do best.

And trust me, i want a realese soon also, but id rather have a complete, accurate, good looking, realistic Cheyeene, instead of a rushed, incomplete one, that people will complain for thier money back, or patches, ect.

Do your thing aerosoft!

Regards,

Joe