FS Enhancer

solwell

Mathjis,

Forgive me if this question has already been answered but is the FS Enhancer product being offered here the same product offered by Lago. The reason I ask is that I purchased the Lago product a couple of years ago and could never get the exchange module to work properly. Lago of course never responded to my several requests for help so I eventually gave up on the program. If this is an improved version with better product support I might consider purchasing it again.

steve

• Aerosoft
Mathjis,

Forgive me if this question has already been answered but is the FS Enhancer product being offered here the same product offered by Lago. The reason I ask is that I purchased the Lago product a couple of years ago and could never get the exchange module to work properly. Lago of course never responded to my several requests for help so I eventually gave up on the program. If this is an improved version with better product support I might consider purchasing it again.

steve

We do not sell FSE at Aerosoft as it is not properly supported by LAGO as you have found out. But FSE is the FS2004 version of FSSE, but products being done while I was still running development there. When I left the the exchange module was not online and other then writing the specs I was not involved in that.

So I am sorry, but there just is nothing I can do for you. Wish I could because I still feel very strong about that product..

• Aerosoft
I'm sorry. I meant the product/tools tab.

Aha, Mea culpa, I did not actually know we sold the boxed product. My mistake. But unfortunatly it does not change a lot as we do not run the servers that handle the exchange servers. What I will do is call some folks in Italy to find out what is happening.